Sunrise period for .dealer starts on April 29th ! Ensure trademarked names are registered during the sunrise period !
Sunrise eligible trademarks, verified by the Trademark Clearinghouse, can register their .dealer domain name as from April 29th. So make sure your clients’ brands are verified with the TMCH and be the first to register in this TLD.
Protect reputable brands and customers from imposters or stand out against the competition by claiming industry or territory keywords with a .dealer domain. An authorized dealer is where many of today’s top brands and trademarks actually sell their goods, and protecting that point of sale is critical.
The .dealer domain ending authenticates a business’s online presence and lets customers know that they can complete a trusted transaction.
Who could benefit from a .dealer TLD? .dealer domains are inclusive of all industries across the world. From luxury goods, cars, appliances, software, or even card games. Whether you sell or deal there is a .dealer domain for you.
Here are some examples of industries and brands that have dealer networks:
- Automotive: BMW, Mercedes, Jeep, Ferrari, Tesla, RAM, GMC, Ford, Toyota, KIA, Hyundai
- Power Sports: Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Polaris, Arctic Cat
- Marine: Grady White, Bayliner, Sea Ray, Midnight Express
- Agriculture Equipment: John Deere, Mahindra, Kubota, Fendt
- Luxury Jewelry: Rolex, Omega, Tag Hauer, Breitling
- Luxury/Consumer Goods: Louis Vuitton, Ray Ban, Nike, Under Armor, Hermes
This video can help you to better understand the value of getting a .dealer domain name.
Where to register? .dealer domains are available for registration during sunrise with top brand protection registrars such as CSC, Mark Monitor, Safenames, ComLaude and 101 Domains. Click here for full list of registrars offering .dealer domains and refer to our listed agents to get your registrations.
For more information, please visit www.get.dealer.