Registering as a Trademark Holder or Trademark Agent will be possible when the Clearinghouse has launched on March 26. Depending on your choice as a user, you can opt for the Basic Fee or Advanced Fee:
- The Basic Fee Structure, only available to Trademark Holders, requires the user to pay by credit card.
- The Advanced Fee Structure, available to Trademark Holders and Trademark Agents, is only available for users with a Prepayment Account and offers discounted pricing.
Trademark Registrations can be designated for one (1), three (3) or five (5) years and are (re)validated once per year.
Regardless of your role or chosen fee structure, the fees always include:
- Registration of the trademark record
- Verification of the trademark record
- Sunrise services
- Trademark claims services
- Linking up to 10 domain name labels to the registration