The Clearinghouse has two fee structures, depending as which type of user you register:
- The Basic Fee Structure is best suited if you only have a couple of trademarks and don't want to be assisted by an Agent. The maximum fee is 150 USD per trademark record per year, and can be paid by credit card.
- The Advanced Fee Structure is more interesting if you are representing several trademark holders, or have a large number of trademarks yourself and don't want assistance of an Agent. This structure offers discounted pricing through prepayment.
You can register as user by going to http://secure.trademark-clearinghouse.com
Choose 'I am a holder' for option 1 or 'I am an agent' for option 2 when filling out the form.
What does the fee include?
- Registration and verification of the trademark record
- Sunrise services for all new gTLD Sunrise periods, not just one
- Trademark claims services for all new gTLDs, not just one
- Linking up to 10 domain name labels to the registration
Details on the Basic and Advanced fee structure to add UDRP cases or Court cases to a verified Trademark Record can be found in the Detailed Fee Structure.